eng-GB   nor-NO   pol-PL
Home  >  Company  >  Latest News  >  Turkey next
Turkey next

WestKran AS has formed VestKran Turkey together with a leading company in the Turkish business community to gain access to a market in strong growth.

This company will work within the same areas as we do in Scandinavia. In practice, this means a strong focus on the larger jobs where we can use the largest equipment and expertise we have gained in the work we have done in Scandinavia. Particularly relevant will be working with the construction and maintenance of wind turbines and large systems.

We have already provided work for a few years and the first cranes will be in place in Turkey before 2012. WestKran AS owns 80% of this company and the remaining 20% ​​is owned by our Turkish partner.

-We expect to be able to gain great benefits from the lessons we have learned in various demanding jobs where we often have had to improvise and find the best solutions to do the work quickly and safely.

Gert Emblem says he has a very good impression of our Turkish partner that WestKran has formed the company with.

-For my own part, it's like having teamed up with a good friend. I'm pretty sure there will be many good jobs for us down there on the basis of his network of contacts and our experiences. Our partner has a very large and important network of contacts in the construction industry in Turkey and we consider this essential to success in a market that is somewhat different from Scandinavia.

FlaggGert Tyrkia
MAIN OFFICE
West Kran
P.O. Box 127
Bleivassveien 109
N-5346 Ågotnes, Norway

Tel: +47 56 31 32 00
Fax: +47 56 31 32 20
E-mail:

24/7: +47 4000 3200
BERGEN
Tel: +47 56 31 32 00

HAUGESUND
Tel: +47 40 00 32 20

KRISTIANSAND
Tel: +47 40 00 32 20

NARVIK
Tel: +47 40 00 32 99
NORD-NORGE
Tel: +47 40 00 32 99

OSLO
Tel: +47 40 00 32 41
Tel: +47 40 00 32 20

STAVANGER
Tel: +47 40 00 32 20

SWEDEN
Tel: +47 40 00 32 37
ENGINEERING
Tel: +47 56 31 32 14

TOWER CRANES
Tel: +47 40 00 32 03

HEAVY LIFTING
Tel: +47 40 00 32 37

CRANE TRUCKS
Tel: +47 40 00 32 03
WORKSHOP
Tel: +47 40 00 32 08

TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS
Tel: +47 40 00 32 37

RIGGING & ASSEMBLY
Tel: +47 40 00 32 01

QC/HSE
Tel: +47 40 00 32 34